NLWF: No Limit to Wrestling Federation Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
The Serial Killers Book 2 The Female Serial Killers

Répondre au sujet    NLWF: No Limit to Wrestling Federation Index du Forum » Backstage » Sponsors Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
The Serial Killers Book 2 The Female Serial Killers
Auteur Message
deibrea

Masculin

Message The Serial Killers Book 2 The Female Serial Killers Répondre en citant

The second volume of my series on serial killers will introduce you to women who committed serial killings. These evil women are every bit as cruel and ruthless as their male counterparts. There is a myth that men are the only ones who engage in this type of behavior; sadly that is only a myth as you will learn after hearing about only a few of the women who have committed serial killings.

I am going to introduce you to a few well-known killers such as Elizabeth Bathory, a.k.a. the Countess of Blood; Aileen Wuornos, the woman who inspired the film Monster; Leslie Van Houten, a woman who committed murder for Charles Manson; Jane Toppan, a nurse, who killed dozens of her patients; and Amelia Dyer, the baby farm murderer, who killed hundreds of newborns. Yes, I said hundreds.

The Serial Killers, Book 2: The Female Serial Killers kindle pdf book macbook mobile

Tags: text view writer download amazon, iphone value francais audio book, format txt pdf, free ebook, download torrent, eReader online, download via torrent client, ebook free download, kindle download free, free download mobile pdf, book SkyDrive, download full book, original book, download without account, book kindle, audiobook free, book read, book docs, free download via uTorrent, link online francais access book, online touch offline macbook author, book for Windows Phone, offline get purchase mobile online, book pc free, read without register, download free cloud, free txt, book BitTorrent free, download torrent ExtraTorrent, free android audio selling djvu, book book free from Galaxy, buy amazon bookstore download epub, phone wiki free eReader book, bookstore, torrent download Rarbg free, purchase book text windows mobile, text how download book selling mp3, book french, read thepiratebay eReader sale book, torrent download 1337x, free epub, download android, full version original acquire book look, book for android, mobile pdf, book read online, free full pc phone book, book RapidShare, italian how read price download сhapter, purchase book

The Torso Murders were often overshadowed by those of Jack the Ripper, but this book posits that perhaps Jack and this murderer were one and the sameflag 3 likesLike see review Albans Poisoner by Anthony Holden Tek skntm eviri ile ilgiliydiHe is an investigative historian, author, filmmaker and new media designerI understand the point he was trying to make about some of their ridiculous excuses for female killers, but he does seem to cross the line from debunking said excuses to, one of these feminists killed my puppy so I must destroy themSnide commentary, insensitivity and a narrow mind view make me feel bad about liking your first volume

Please try again laterAnd I felt like he didn't provide an analysis, which would be fine if he was just providing a back history on female serial killersThe author is rather anti-feminist and in most regards, I agree with his opinions regarding feminists who defended some of the female serial killers122 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10011He starts off comparing and contrasting female and male serial killers which is interesting

The book is a really fun readResearch suggests a number of distinct categories of female serial killer's motives and methods, which are diverse and subtle^ Kimmon Ianneta and Reed Hayes, "Women Who Kill", Perfect Advice Handwriting Evaluation, ^ Glenn DBibliographic informationTitleFemale Serial Killers: How and why Women Become MonstersAuthorPeter VronskyEditionillustratedPublisherBerkley Books, 2007ISBN0425213900, 9780425213902Length485 pagesSubjectsTrue Crime:Murder:Serial KillersSocial Science / Women's StudiesTrue Crime / Murder / Serial Killers&nbsp&nbspExport CitationBiBTeXEndNoteRefManI read this book for research, and I got a lot out of itFemale serial killers are much more likely to kill family and intimates while male serial killers are more likely to kill strangers, for example.In subsequent chapters he gives detailed accounts of numerous serial killers, broken into chapters based on category.more flag 4 likesLike see review I read a lot of books and typos such as the ones I found in this book seem to be rare and to me they stood out.The final detraction was the second to last chapter on Nazi and cult killers where he described two Nazi women and the Manson girls

Overall this book is an interesting set of case studies on an incredibly interesting subject Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of dateNov 09, 2014 Mauoijenn *Mouthy Jenn* rated it really liked it Shelves: true-crime-who-dunit, kill-kill-killers, dysfunctional-families, horror-gore-bloody, true-story-swear, dying-dead-death, 2014-rc, serial-killer-psychopath Female Serial Killers: How and Why Women Become MonstersDo you not have an editor? Is this book supposed to be your personal opinions about these women and their situations or an objective documentation? I don't care about your opinion Peter, especially when it does not seem to be based upon research or respectIt's possibly the only book like this dedicated to thoroughly mapping out the lives of female serial killers prior too and during their crimes, which makes it frustrating for me that he writes with the voices he doesClick Here To Buy In the 15th century, Gilles de Rais was a captain in the French army, companion to Joan of Arc, and a self-confessed serial murderer of children.more flag 5 likesLike see review Overall this book is an interesting set of case studies on an incredibly interesting subjectWhile most details of his killing spree that led to the deaths of 140 children were erased from the history books, it's largely thought that de Rais was the inspiration for the fairytale "Bluebeard" by Charles Perrault.more flag 4 likesLike see review 48a4f088c3

Sketchbook: Baby Cat Sitting on a Heart: Blank journal with 160 unlined, unruled pages Premise ContentThe Best Six Years: Lessons Learned from a Heritage Academy ScholarTakeover: Invincible Series Book 3 (Volume 3)Class of 2017: Sign In Book For Graduation, Blank Lined Guest Book For Graduations, (8.25" x 6" Paperback)The American Anti-Slavery Almanac: For 1839 (Classic Reprint)Power of the Dog: 10 Short STORIES from the DOGMAN Vol. 9 (DogMan Stories)A Detailed Guide in Building a Successful Photography Business Online: Learn How to Market, Sell, Promote and Make Money as a PhotographerDoll+Man+-+Volume+8%3A+Gwandanaland+Comics+%23346+--+His+Complete+Stories+In+Eight+Great+VolumesDuisburg: A City in GermanyArt Of Candle Making Business Startup: How to Start, Run & Grow a Million Dollar Success From Home!

Mar 4 Juil - 16:29 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 4 Juil - 16:29 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    NLWF: No Limit to Wrestling Federation Index du Forum » Backstage » Sponsors Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation